Monday, February 8, 2010

BMXpress issue #52






BMXpress arrived air freighted in the post today from Oz. Glad too because my feature coverage from the North Island BMX titles held in cambridge over Labour weekend..some time ago I know. I've got 5 pages in there which is a step up from my last contribution, next story will be from the National titles in Franklin District Auckland over Easter where I'm looking forward to shooting Kurt Pickard, Rico,Nicole Wright and Marc Willers. On the subject of Marc Willers I last seen him recently tearing up MereMere drag way in his unmistakable green beast NIZOLA at the Rotary Nationals. He also has a half page shot of him in the same issue leading extremely fast American rider Mike Day from UCI round in S.A. Go team KIWI. Look out for this cover at all good news agents near you.